Ivory White Events - Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The hirer agrees, by booking an event/party via email, phone, facebook messenger, Instagram, completing the booking form, or by any other means, that they accept the Terms and Conditions and all persons using our equipment do so at their own risk.
1. Hiring Charges 1.1. Bookings aren't secure without a security deposit/booking fee and completed booking form. 1.2. Bookings are confirmed once a security deposit/booking fee has been received together with a completed booking form. Deposit amounts: £100 for a bell tent, £75 indoor sleepover, £50 luxe picnic. 1.3. The full balance is due 7 days before the event date. At this time numbers and any extras will be re-confirmed. After this time changes cannot be made. 1.4. The security deposit will be refunded within 48 hours after the event following inspection of equipment and accessories. 1.5. The cost includes delivery (within a 10-mile radius of CO7 8JB), assembly, styling and collection the following day. Delivery outside of this radius will be charged at £1 per mile. Any off-street/on-street parking fees that may apply, will also be charged if incurred. 1.6. The hire period for sleepover teepees and bell tent is 1 night however extra nights can be arranged with prior agreement with Ivory White Events. 1.7. We do everything possible to ensure set up and collect is at the agreed time however delays may occur due to severe traffic problems, road closures or accidents. 1.8. All prices are subject to change however prices quoted at time of booking will be honoured. 1.9. Equipment and styling seen in photography may be subject to change.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY 2.1. Bookings can be changed up to 14 days before the event date and must be mutual between the customer and Ivory White Events. This is subject to availability of dates and equipment already booked. 2.2. Bookings cancelled before 14 days of the party date will result in loss of the security deposit. 2.3. For bookings cancelled within 14 days of the party Ivory White Events have the right to charge the hirer 50% of the total package price for missed work. 2.4. In extreme weather conditions or very high winds we will not be able to set up the bell tent for safety reasons. In this event we will work with you to look for an alternative date. 2.5. Force Majeure – Ivory White Events will not be liable for any Act of God including, but not limited to, violent wind storm, fire, flood, rain or natural disaster, sabotage, government sanction or global pandemic/lockdowns. 2.6. Our Bell tents are ‘all-weather’ and bookings cannot be cancelled due to rain or cold. (Our bell tents operate between April and September).
3. SET UP AND SPACE 3.1. The hirer must be present at the agreed time for set up and pack up of the equipment. 3.2. The hirer is responsible for ensuring adequate space: Bell Tent - The space required per 4m bell tent is a minimum of 6m x 6m of flat lawn. Please take into consideration the area around the bell tent including pathways, decks and overhanging trees (for height). We can’t set up a bell tent on artificial grass. Indoor sleepover teepees - The space required per teepee and mattress is approximately 120cm x 200cm for a full size mattress. The breakfast trays are an additional 36cm wide. These can either go at the foot of the bed or on the bed itself if space is limited. The space required is to ensure safety of the children moving in and around the area. 3.3. Ivory White Events will not refund in full or in part the monies paid in the event that adequate space is not available to set up in. 3.4. For indoor sleepovers the hirer must ensure that the area be free of furniture prior to our arrival and is clean (dirt and dust free) and is ready for the party to be set up and styled. The hirer must ensure that the area used to set up any extra equipment (picnic tables, floor cushions, rugs etc) is ready for us. If outdoors the area must be free of any garden furniture, play equipment etc. Ivory White Events is not responsible for the removal of equipment to enable the party to be set up. Any delay in the start time because of this may result in a waiting fee being charged. 3.5. The hirer is responsible for all equipment while in their care. The bell tent must be in an area that is able to be secured or supervised at all times. 3.6. The set up and take down of equipment must only be performed by a member of the Ivory White Events team. 3.7. If a luxe picnic is booked without a bell tent there must be enough room to set up indoors if the weather turns. 3.8. The majority of equipment is water resistant but it is the hirers responsibility to ensure equipment is put under cover if it should rain during the party.
4. DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT 4.1. Any damage to the equipment will result in loss of the security deposit either in part or fully. This includes stains to any of the equipment including teepees, bedding and all soft furnishings. 4.2. If the cost to replace the damaged or missing items exceeds the value of the security deposit an additional invoice will be issued for immediate payment. A breakdown of replacement charges is as follows: Broken/Damaged Teepee Frame £20 Broken/Damaged/Stained Teepee £50 Broken/Missing Fairy Light £5 Broken/Missing Garland £7 Broken/Damaged/Marked Breakfast table £8 Irremovable stain to duvet cover £15 Irremovable stain to bedding £10 Damaged/Missing Mattress £20 Damaged/Missing/Stained Cushion £5 Damaged/Missing nightlight £7 Missing/Stained blanket £10 Damaged picnic tables £60 Missing cutlery £15 Missing/broken glasses £12 Missing plates £5 Missing/stained place mats £8 Stained/missing linen napkins £6 Damaged/tear/irremovable stains to bell tent £150 Damaged/tear/irremovable stain to bell tent flooring £100 Replacement value of bell tent £600 Broken/damaged bell tent centre pole £50 Broken/damaged bell tent A Frame £50 Broken/damaged tent guy rope £10 Damaged/missing outdoor rug £30 4.3. Foods such as ketchup, pizza and chocolate are particularly difficult to remove from soft furnishings and bedding and often leave stains. Therefore, we ask that you avoid eating these in the beds and away from cushions and no chewing gum. 4.4. Any nail varnish that may have been applied is completely dry. If children/adults are wearing any sort of makeup, we would ask that this be removed before getting into bed. 4.5. Smoking is strictly prohibited in and around the bell tent and teepees. Firepits and bbq’s are to be kept well away from the bell tent as this creates a fire hazard and to prevent odour on the equipment. If found then the equipment will all need to be professionally cleaned and will result in loss of security deposit. 4.6. Keep all naked flames away from the equipment and candles supplied are battery operated lights only or for decoration only and not to be lit. 4.7. We kindly ask that pets be kept well away from the equipment at all times. This is to ensure pet hair is not left on equipment causing reactions to those with allergies.
5. SAFETY 5.1. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that children are properly supervised at all times during the party. The hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all children at the party. 5.2. Ivory White Events are not responsible for the care and safety of the children and cannot be held responsible for any injury caused to a child during the party. 5.3. Ivory White Events accept no responsibility to damage to the hirers home or possessions while hosting a party. 5.4. It is the hirers responsibility to inform guests accordingly of these Terms and Conditions. 5.6. Ivory White Events have suitable public liability insurance and safety is of the upmost importance to us.
6. ALLERGIES 6.1. Please advise us in advance if a child has an allergy to bedding or a particular washing powder so we can discuss options with you. 6.2. Ivory White Events cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to either food (eaten during the party), cushions or bedding. 6.3. We use quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.